Use and Maintenance Manual
Users have to read the manual carefully before using the machine
1. Operation Methods
Gasoline Power Trowel
1. Engine is suitable for 90# or over Petrol
2. Gasoline engine lubricating oil is about 500g.
3. Gearbox lubricating oil is about 500g.
4. Air Filter has to clean.
5. Stop switch is an “open”
1. Opening Fuel blade, Push switch to “on” and then close ‘ Air door’
2. Pulling start switch
3. Adjusting accelerator to necessary speed
1. Pushing accelerator to minimum
2. Pushing switch to OFF, Close fuel valve
Electric Power Trowel
1. Checking wire connection, more and electrical components
2. Cable has to 2.5mm3 Copper wire
3. Push switch to “on” and checking motor veer. If it is inversion, please adjust input wire
4. Users has to wear protective clothes
2. Safety Caution
1. Machine has to maintenance in regular. If defective components are discovered, it must be exchanged in time.
2. Checking screws and engines in regular, keeping they are fixed.
3. Using prescriptive petrol and lubrication oil
4. Cleaning air Filter in regular
5. Cleaning heat radiator, protector, fan, reducer in regular
6. Engine has to Flameout when users pour into petrol and far away fire and stored into ventilative area as well
7. Don’t Pour into too much petrol in a time
8. Machine has to work in ventilative area
9. In or to scald, don’t touch silencer when the machine is running
[Warning] PLEASE KEEP HANDS, FEET AND CLOTHES AWAY TO RUNNING PARTS
USE AND ATTENTION
1. Keep hands, feet and clothes far away to running components when the machine is starting.
2. Keep away blades to touch barrier when the machine is running, otherwise machine is easy to damaged
3. Keep clean of blades before using the machine
4. Checking motor veer, keep it forward
3. OPERATION METHODS
1. Using Pan to trowel concrete floor at first, when the surface is close – grained, users can remove pan and use blades to work.
2. Control working direction
a. Turn left. Uplift handrail slightly, the machine will turn left.
b. Turn right, Push handrail slightly, the machine will turn right
3. Control traveling speed: the traveling speed I son the basis of uplift and push force. The best situation is that, the machine moves 10cm while the blades is rolling a round.
4. ENGINE MAINTAINANCE
1. Exchange engine oil every oil every 100 working hours or stored in 6 months
2. Air filter to be cleaned every 50 working hours
3. Sparking has to be cleaned every working hour or stored in 6 months
4. Bearings have to be poured into lubricating oil every 50 working hours
5. Gear oil has to be changed every year
5. FAQ AND SOLVE METHODS
QUES. WHY MACHINE IS JUMPED?
Reason 1: Blades is damaged or deformation
Solution 1: Exchange Blades
Reason 2: Blade shaft is Bended
Solution 2: Exchange Shaft
Reason 3: Base is Loosed
Solution 3: Fixed Screws
Reason 4: Concrete is Caking
Solution 4: Remove Caking Concrete
QUES. WHY BLADES CAN’T BE ADJUSTED?
Reason 1: Wire rope is broken
Solution 1: Exchange new rope
Reason 2: Wire rope is broken
Solution 2: Fixed Clip
Reason 3: Adjustable screw is fall off
Solution 3: Install the screws again
Reason 4: Blades Shaft is Locked
Solution 4: Install the shaft again and add lubricating Oil
QUES.BLADES CAN’T BE ROILLED?
Reason 1: Belt is loose
Solution 1: Fixed Belt
Reason 2: Belt Pulley is Fall off
Solution 2: Install Pulley
QUES.REDCUCE IS OIL-LEAK?
Reason 1: Oil- sealer is damaged
Solution 2: Exchange oil sealer