GF 18/20/25/32/36 Type steel hoop bending machine is a kind of bending machine is a kind of bending equipment for engineering steel bar. It has the advantages of simplified bending process, high efficiency, convenient angle adjustment and neat bending. It can bend steel of 4-18/20/25/28/32/36 mm into various geometric shapes required for engineering.
Diameter of bending round steel: 4-18/20/25/32/36 mm Bending speed: 25-30/15-19 r/min
Bending Speed: 25-30/15-19 r/min
Motor Power: 2.2/3/4 KW
Speed: 1440 r/min
RECOMMENDED BENDING TABLE FOR STEEL BARS WITH DIAMETER BELOW 20
|Reinforcement diameter (mm)
|Number of bends/time
Structure and Working Principle
The automatic steel bar hoop bending machine is composed of motor, gear box, electrical appliances, frame and so on.
Firstly, the motor rotates in a clockwise direction, decelerates through the gearbox through the triangle belt, and then drives the working disk to rotate by the main output shaft on the gearbox. When reaching the limited angle position, the travel switch contact at the lower end of the main output shaft cuts off the close contact of the travel switch, closes the frequent open contact of the travel switch, and the motor automatically reverses. When the working disk returns to the shop travel switch, the motor cuts off the circuit. Stop and finish the work.
1. East to use, good safety performance, standard angle, fast speed, light handling.
2. Simple operation: only one person can work, no training, boot will operate.
3. The machine adopts two pedal switches of 90 degree and 135 degrees, and the angle changes freely.
4. Angle standard, the adjustable angle collision clamp is used between 0 and 360 degrees, which is convenient to adjust.
5. Fast speed. The speed of this machine is between 20 and 25 times per minute, and the hourly bending stirrups are about 500.
Installation and Use Method
1. Before installation and use, check whether the whole machine and electrical appliances are loosened or damaged during transportation and handling.
2. When installing, the machine must install leakage protection switch and grounding.
3. Use Method:
A. The motor rotates clockwise when working and counterclockwise when returning.
B. Adjust the parallelism and clearance between sheet metal and bending workpiece according to the size of bending working diameter.
C. According to the bending angle, adjust the contact position of the stroke switch at each angle of the lower end of the main output shaft, loosen the angle contact clamp screw, move clockwise, and the angle becomes larger. After adjusting to the required angle, tighten the angle clamp screw (Note: the front end of the contact must be aligned with the stoked switch Pulley)
D. When working, the factory adopts two pedal switches of 90 degree and 135 degrees in the design. The angle can be changed Flexibly and conveniently. It’s more convenient to work with pedal switch.
Note: if there are any changes in the power and mechanical part so the motor, they will not be notified separately.
Electrical Control Chart
||Micro Switch (LXWW11G3)
||Normally closed contact
||Button and foot switch
Causes and Troubleshooting
||Cause of occurrence
|Bending machine is weak
||1. Triangular band loosening
2. Motor burnout
3. Too Low Voltage
||1. Adjust the triangle
2. Update repair
3. Adjust the voltage
|Bending arm does not return or not in place
||1. Poor contact of contactor
2. Bad Contact of Travel Switch
3. The micro switch is broken
4. Failure or aging of internal return spring
||1. Clean the contacts with an abrasive cloth
2. Change or reload
3. Change stroke switch
4. In exchange for spring
|No automatic point motion
||1. Contactor contact is poorly connected
2. The wire is broken or the wire is broken
3. The stroke switch contacts burned out
||1. Cleaning contacts with sandcloth
2. Wiring change or reinstallation
3. Change stroke switch
|Bending machine out of control
||1. The entry or contact of the pedal switch is sticky
2. Contactor contact sticking
3. The stroke switch is damaged or the work cannot pop out
4. The gap between the working head of the stroke switch and angle regulator is large or the stroke switch is damaged
||1. Replacement of wires or switches
2. Replace the new contactor
3. Replacement or lubrication
4. Gap adjustment or stroke change switch
|The Motor reversal continously
||1. Stop switch and angle adjuster clip loose
2. Damage of stop stroke switch
||1. Adjust the position of the stop angle adjuster clip and tighten
2 . Change stroke switch